Simple, easy to use, and compact. The mirror has a good build quality and not flimsy at all, fits in the pocket, and has no scratches even though the surface of the mirror is plastic (ABS) instead of real glass. The 10x part of the mirror works great without any distortions. I will be giving the mirror to my female colleagues to use it for some time and see how ABS surface holds up compared to glass. However, as I mentioned before, there were no scratches on the mirror surface and it did not feel like plastic until I found out from the customer questions that it was actually plastic which surprised me.
• The compact makeup mirror was protected by a bubble wrap pouch and came in a branded box
• There was documentation (manual).
• Compact, light, and easy to use.
• Did not have scratches on the actual mirror even though it is not glass.
• the 10x part of the mirror is clear and works well without and distortions.
• Good build quality without any flimsiness or creaking noises.
• Mirror is not real glass (ABS) not sure if it is a good thing or bad because glass could break and plastic can scratch.
Comments and/or Suggestions:
• Would be better if the mirror surface was glass. However, if the ABS if durable and does not scratch easily then it is ok.
Overall, a nice and compact makeup mirror with good build quality and clear visibility without any scratches or distortions
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.